Division Faively Plast Pharma
For over 20 years we have been the renowned suppliers of clients such as pharmaceutical companies, diagnostics laboratories and medical device manufacturers.
Our applications are compliant with pharmaceutical standards for delivery modes:
• Pulverisation: pumps, sprays, nozzles, special tips, inhalers;
• Parenteral injection: syringes, needle protectors, auto-injectors;
• Pressure: single-dose, one-piece cannulas.
We offer 2 ranges of products for our clients in the diagnostics market:
• Handling of liquid samples with manual pipettes and other components for sampling systems;
• Transparent consumables, such as aspiration cones, tubes, cups, etc.
The wide variety of tailor-made medical devices requires a multi-technology approach that draws upon:
• Miniaturisation: micro-cavity moulds, management of micro-component transfers in clean rooms;
• Management of hollow mouldings;
• Control of high thickness mouldings;
• Complex moulding kinematics for high temperature or ultra-fluid material injection.
Our production processes are compliant with Category I, II and III medical device standards.
• ISO 7 and ISO 8 compliant rooms
• Dedicated workshops
• Clean environment control
• Integrated particle and microbiological control
• 30 hydraulic and electrical injection machines, with poly-articulated robot cells and cavity separators
PS + ABS, PEEK, SEBS, PBT, PC, PB,
Flexible elastomers: TPE, TPU
Multi-cavity injection moulding of micro-components measuring a few milligrams in length:
• Hollow mouldings
• Spherical mouldings
• Multiple-shape parts made of implantable-grade PEEK
• Management of ultra-thin walls
• SEBS valves and membranes on PP or PBT hinges
• Plastic-metal or plastic-only assemblies
• 2 high-speed machines with 4 colours and 16 clampings
• One ISO 7 compliant workshop
• Multiple-area camera control
• Stepping in upstream as plastic injection moulding experts, our teams will enhance the design of your parts and ensure moulding feasibility with tools such as CAD, filling, simulation, etc.
• Development and industrialisation of turn-key solutions
• We handle the validation cycle of full processes: parts, multi-cavity moulds, injection machines, robots, finish.
• Validation protocols: Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance Tests, IQ, OQ, PQ
• Semi-automatic assembling
• Pad printing